Italiana Hotels Cosenza
The site management methods are described with reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it. The information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” to those who interact with the online services of Italiana Hotels & Resort accessible electronically starting from the addresses:
The information is provided only for the italiana-hotels.com site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
Consultation of this site involves the release of information and personal data.
The “owner” of their treatment is Italiana Hotels e Resort S.r.l. , which is based in Florence.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the online services of this site take place at the aforementioned office and are only handled by the technical staff in charge of processing, or by any persons in charge of maintenance operations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The information requested during registration for any newsletters or contacts will be processed for the purposes connected and / or functional to the chosen service. If the selected services are managed by third parties, the data will be communicated to the individual managers. The latter operate as “owners” for the processing connected to the provision of the services within their competence.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are kept for the times defined by the relevant legal regulations. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies are used on our website to provide users with a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the Site to the interested party’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the Site at the next visit by the same user. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive, nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies
- The cookies used on the sites indicated above have the purpose of carrying out computer authentication or monitoring sessions and storing specific technical information regarding users who access the servers that contain the sites.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the wording in force following the entry into force of Legislative Decree 69/2012), “technical” cookies can be used even without the consent of the interested party.
For maximum transparency, a series of technical cookies and cases of specific operation on the Site are listed below:
cookies implanted in the user’s / contractor’s terminal directly (which will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for online bookings on the Site, authentication cookies, personalization cookies (for example, for the choice of navigation language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
- The cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) which exclusively pursue statistical purposes (and not even profiling or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of tracing the identification of the individual user . In these cases, since the current legislation requires that for analytics cookies the interested party is provided with a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose their installation (including any anonymization mechanisms of the cookies themselves), we specify below the how to disable installed cookies. The duration of the analytics session cookies is 30 minutes.
How to change your cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer hard drive, block the acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookies, we invite the user to follow the instructions on the dedicated pages of the various browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
“Third parts” cookies
Third party cookies are pieces of code set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
This involves the transmission of cookies from third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, we report below for each cookie operating on our Site, we report information on the type of cookies used through the services of third-party suppliers, purposes, retention period, third parties who still retain information and who access it:
- GOOGLE ANALITICS https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
FUNCTION: Statistical, Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website and app owners to understand how visitors interact with the contents of their website (pages visited, browsing time, etc.) by providing useful statistics aimed at to optimize and improve navigation on the website without identifying the navigato
- GOOGLE ADWORDS https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
- FUNCTION: Profiling, It favors the search on google of the services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information capable of personally identifying a user
- GOOGLE TAGS: to study and monitor advertising
What happens if cookies are disabled?
However, if the user blocks or deletes a cookie, it may be impossible to restore the preferences or customized settings previously specified and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data will be processed by means of IT / telematic tools and for purposes connected and / or instrumental to online services or for simple navigation on the site, as established by the Italian legislation in force; in particular:
- to make it possible to provide the service;
- to make it possible to carry out the legal obligations envisaged.
The data will be processed by means of tools and / or methods aimed at ensuring the confidentiality and security of the data, in compliance with the provisions of articles 33 and following of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests should be addressed to the data controller at his headquarters or directly to the following e-mail address